$80.00 for the first foot (23 rounds).
$3.00 for each additional round (link included).
1 foot weighs 1.4 pounds
Every two rounds adds 1 inch of length to the belt
Giving “Dressed to kill” some real meaning, FUEL THE ARMY® is proud to offer this Caliber: 30_06 Springfield armor-piercing rounds machine-gun belt. Have you too much testosterone? This is for you!
(We put a shiny penny in the picture for sizing purposes.)
What in the world are we trying to sell you here?
This is for those people in show who need real looking props. It's real looking because IT'S THE REAL THING! (only inert) Or, maybe you would like it in your bedroom or office? It's pretty kool. Anyone who sees this up-close knows it’s the real thing!
We used real machine gun links (the black clips that position the rounds to be fed into the gun).
The ammo is real too – except that is 100% inert and harmless. The only way to tell that the rounds are inert is the spent primer on the bottom. See image below.
Why is this so expensive?
It’s real! It’s made to order! It’s made right! The bullets are lead free!
These pieces are NOT mass produced. Each piece is hand-made by skilled artists here at FUEL THE ARMY® in Berkshire County, USA. All parts are made in the USA. None of it is made in China!
- Each casing has already been fired and discharged from the firearm. It's dead. The primer has been fired and is inert. There is no powder in the bullet. It is real ammo that is 100% inert and safe in every way. WE DID NOT FIRE THIS AMMO AT PEOPLE OR ANIMALS. RELAX.
- To keep this piece looking authentic, we did not polish and coat these rounds as we do with our key chains. We did tumble them for 24-hours in crushed walnut shell media. This is the traditional way to clean up ammo rounds — this keeps the casing strong but makes the ammo look a little "rough." This was our intention. Because these are handmade, no two pieces are exactly alike. Each piece has its own unique characteristics or flaws (remember, it’s been fired from a high-powered rifle!). If you want the bullets to be high-gloss and coated, we are happy to do this for you at no extra charge.
- 100% brass casing and a 100% copper “head” or bullet with a polymer ballistic tip. This is the latest technology. However, if you prefer the FMJ Bullet (Full Metal Jacket = 100% metal without a polymer ballistic tip), we are happy to substitute them at no extra cost). We included two FMJ’s in the photo for reference.
- We even made sure the “head,” which is the actual bullet, is lead-free for your safety. The bullet is the latest technology = 100 % copper 30Cal .308 168GR Tactical bullet with a ballistic tip. It’s faster, expands quicker and is more accurate than anything else on the market in its class. The polymer tip and unique nose cavity provide for faster expansion (if it was live -- but it's not so chill!!).
- If you need any adjustments for a project, or would like another type of creation... just ask. We build ammo props to order--pretty much anything on the market. If you have a special request, let us know and we’ll get a price for you. With a retired US Marine Corps machinist on board, everything is made right!
Please use the drop-down menu below to make your selection. Add additional links (rounds) as needed. Remember, it takes two links (two rounds) to add an one inch to the belt. You can wear it about your shoulder. Create a belt or arm band out of it. Just understand, this isn't some cheap prop. It's heavy. It's metal. It's weight. It's not meant for comfort but for projecting authenticity.
NOTE: If 100% authenticity is not your objective, we can provide options that will substantially bring the price down.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 June, 2011.